MidCamp 2018 Session: Drupal Commerce 101
UPDATE: Here's a recording of the talk by Acro Media's Carlos Rodriguez.
If you're in the Chicago area on March 8-11, swing by MidCamp 2018 and listen to our very own Carlos Rodriguez (charlieweb82) as he takes you to school on Drupal Commerce.
Drupal Commerce 101
Day: Friday (March 9, 2018)
Time: 1:30 pm - Friday, 2:30 pm
Location: Room 324 - DePaul University - Lincoln Park Student Center, 2250 N Sheffield Ave. Chicago, IL 60614
Getting Started With Drupal Commerce 2.x
Now that Drupal 8 and Commerce 2 has been out for a while, we can start building Commerce sites with D8. This is a basic intro to creating a simple Drupal Commerce site, what's new in Commerce 2.x, and how to start selling your stuff online.
We'll review how to install via Composer, or install via drupal.org, with required libraries and modules the easy and fast way to start on selling online.
What we'll cover:
By the end of this session you will know how to install and run drupal commerce 2.x.
- Understanding the key concepts of Drupal Commerce
- Learn the essentials of install and how to create a store
- Set up and configure your store products, taxes, discounts and shipping
- Configure your checkout and integrate them with a payment gateway
- Learn the step-by-step guide to creating a new e-store using a real life example