We're at DrupalCon 2018 in Nashville. Come see us!
We're all set up at DrupalCon 2018 in Nashville, ready to talk about Drupal Commerce and show you how it works. Come swing by our booth (#803) and see us! We also have some limited print Drupal Commerce shirts to give away.
This year, we've teamed up with a whole bunch of ecommerce related service providers and have dubbed our section the Commerce Saloon. Who is part of the Commerce Saloon?
- Acro Media - #803 (Official North American Drupal Commerce service providers)
- Commerce Guys - #809 (creators and maintainers of Drupal Commerce)
- Drupal Commerce Technology Partners - #811 (integrate your technology into Drupal Commerce)
- MailChimp - #813 (email marketing automation platform)
- Bluespark - #908 (Drupal service provider)
- Zivtech - #910 (Drupal service provider)
- Authorize.Net - #912 (secure payment gateway provider)
One Entry Point: Commerce for Online and Real World Transactions
April 11 10:45am-11:45am // Room 101AB (session page)
How Memory Works in PHP and Its Hidden Costs
April 11 2:50pm-3:15pm // Room 101C (session page)
Demo Drupal Commerce
We'll be demoing Drupal Commerce using our Urban Hipster Drupal Commerce demo site. Take it for a spin, ask questions, and get your free limited run Drupal Commerce t-shirt. Check it out for yourself here!
Meet and Sprint with Acro Media
A bunch of us from Acro Media are on hand to talk. We're a friendly bunch, so don't be shy. Some of us will be sprinting too. If you want to help us build Commerce, let us know!
Business and relations:
- Shae Inglis, President/CEO, Co-Founder
- Becky Parisotto, Director of Business Development
- Steve Netzlaw, COO
Technical and sprinters:
- Shawn McCabe, CTO
- Sean Wickham, Director of Development
- Josh Miller, Senior Developer
- Mike Hubbard, Frontend Developer (creator of the Urban Hipster demo)
For details about the event, visit the official DrupalCon Nashville website.