We're all set up at DrupalCon 2018 in Nashville, ready to talk about Drupal Commerce and show you how it works. Come swing by our booth (#803) and see us! We also have some limited print Drupal Commerce shirts to give away.
This year, we've teamed up with a whole bunch of ecommerce related service providers and have dubbed our section the Commerce Saloon. Who is part of the Commerce Saloon?
- Acro Media - #803 (Official North American Drupal Commerce service providers)
- Commerce Guys - #809 (creators and maintainers of Drupal Commerce)
- Drupal Commerce Technology Partners - #811 (integrate your technology into Drupal Commerce)
- MailChimp - #813 (email marketing automation platform)
- Bluespark - #908 (Drupal service provider)
- Zivtech - #910 (Drupal service provider)
- Authorize.Net - #912 (secure payment gateway provider)
One Entry Point: Commerce for Online and Real World Transactions
April 11 10:45am-11:45am // Room 101AB (session page)
How Memory Works in PHP and Its Hidden Costs
April 11 2:50pm-3:15pm // Room 101C (session page)
Demo Drupal Commerce
We'll be demoing Drupal Commerce using our Urban Hipster Drupal Commerce demo site. Take it for a spin, ask questions, and get your free limited run Drupal Commerce t-shirt. Check it out for yourself here!
Meet and Sprint with Acro Media
A bunch of us from Acro Media are on hand to talk. We're a friendly bunch, so don't be shy. Some of us will be sprinting too. If you want to help us build Commerce, let us know!
Business and relations:
- Shae Inglis, President/CEO, Co-Founder
- Becky Parisotto, Director of Business Development
- Steve Netzlaw, COO
Technical and sprinters:
- Shawn McCabe, CTO
- Sean Wickham, Director of Development
- Josh Miller, Senior Developer
- Mike Hubbard, Frontend Developer (creator of the Urban Hipster demo)
For details about the event, visit the official DrupalCon Nashville website.